Friday, November 26, 2010

ABBA: I HAVE A DREAM



A DREAM

 
I am as big
as you
make me

as small
as you see.


Have you
not seen?

I am
the step
to your
next Dream


I am
not
twelve feet
or one
inch tall


I am
what you
make me

Will
I be big
or small?


I wish
the world
were smaller

So
I could
hold it all


I wish
Hope
were brighter

Then
everyone
could see
it all


I wish
Peace
were not
a Dream

Then
War
would not be


I wish
for the best

Hope
it all comes true.


I wish
I had Peace

I would
give it all to you.


A Poet's Note

What good is Hope
If you never
wish for a Dream?


What Dream
has Hope

One wished for
in A Dream?


Dedicated to the World

For
Each Dream
Makes it Brighter.


A Poeatreeman

Hope is like a Flashlight

You have
to wish
to turn it on


If
you find
a bright spot


You
will know
your light is on.


Edgar Allan Prieto
1/9/96
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

No comments:

Post a Comment