Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Enya-Boadicea





GOD'S HOUSE TOO


I live in God's House
outside the Heavens.


For one day
I hope to be with Him.


Until I do
I must make the best

For this is where,
I must learn the rules.


To take not
but share in all

To give love,
when they're
holding up a gun.


To hate not
even
the wrongness done.


To let God
handle all that I can't.


To give me the wisdom
of what I must do

To pray for the World,
that we may be one.


To not lose reason
of why I am here

To live this life,
the best I can.


To stay
in God's House
until He calls

To keep my faith,
when all seems wrong.


Dedicated To Melissa

A Poeatreeman

Edgar Allan Prieto
10/18/92
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto




GOD'S HOUSE


I built 
my House 
with 
The 
Tools of Life

I built 
my foundation 
under it all

I live 
with it 
until 
the end of life 

I rose 
to find 
it still stood right 

I built 
it on 
The Laws of God 

I found 
that I was 
always there 

In God's House 
For 
I never left 

Heaven it was 

For 
I was only 
outside praying .

A Poeatreeman
10/18/92
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto



GOD'S HOUSE****  
GOD**
GODS EYES** 
GODS HOUSE2**
I AM****  
I AM LIFE****  
THERE IS ONE**** 
GOD WAKES ME**** 
ONE MAN**** 




"I DO BELIEVE"


THE EYE OF GOD,


LOOKS UPON US ALL


TO SEE MANKIND,


RIGHT AND WRONG.


A POEATREEMAN


EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO


7/17/2008


Copyright ©2008 Edgar Allan Prieto

1 comment:

  1. HOW SMALL WE ARE WHEN WE LOOKED TO THE HEAVENS

    NOT MUCH BIGGER THAN A GRAIN OF SAND

    YET GOD HOLDS US IN HIS HAND

    HIS CREATION HE MADE FOR MAN

    A SPECIAL PLANET IN HIS PLANS.

    POEATREEMAN
    EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
    7/24/2011
    COPYRIGHT@2011

    ReplyDelete