Friday, November 26, 2010

Johnny Cash June Carter tribute Love's Been Good to Me



REMEMBER LOVE


If you feel
sorrow


Remember
I am here


If you're
feeling blue


Take a look
at sadness


Then tell me
what is blue


If you are
hurting now


Remember
love does too


If you think
of Happiness


I will be
with you


If you
Remember
the sweetness


You must
know
sorrow too


If
you think
of Me


I will be
near to you


If
you pray
to God


You will help
Me through


If you
Remember
Everything,


Remember
I Loved You..


A THOUGHT!

I have not left

For
you see me
not more


I am here
with my feeling,


So you can
feel me more.


DEDICATED TO Johnny Cash June Carter tribute
MEMORIES ARE THOSE
THAT LOVE KNOWS BEST.

A Poeatreeman

There are no limits
to what love can do


There is no time
for Love to do it


It goes beyond
begins again


It spans eternity
to reach its Love


I will be here
Remember
Love


I am with you..

Edgar Allan Prieto
5/10/96
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


A JOURNEY OF LOVE****

No comments:

Post a Comment