Wednesday, November 17, 2010

YouTube - Edelweiss - Andre Rieu







WHAT WARMS MY WAY?


The breath of God ,
when He's next to me

The smile of a child ,
who looks to me

The humanity of the world ,
To love each one

The sun when it shines ,
When I awake to see

The beauty of nature ,
When I see all the flowers

The day I was born ,
When God gave me an hour

The heart that I loved ,
When I found I was feeling

The tears that fell ,
When love was hurting

The hope that comes ,
When darkness falls

The times I learned ,
When life taught me

The sense I feel ,
When I pray to God

The hour that I spent,
When I was looking for God.

Dedicated to Quyen

Poeatreeman

If I shared a tear ,
touched a heart

Life will have
been painful

But oh ! ,
What cares will I have

I've shared a child’s smile,
God smiled on me

I found the world's tears
they came to be part of me.

Edgar Allan Prieto
2/8/91       
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

No comments:

Post a Comment