Monday, November 29, 2010

FRIENDSHIP QUOTES & POEMS



FRIEND


A friend is one who shares his life

Even though there is a love

Time to take and keep a friend

To take life and share itself

A friend is not a name I know

Nor words that have no heart

Nor one that gives me what I want

Rather see's me as I am

Still holds on to what we have

My name is Ed my friend is Ron

No!

My friend is one who shares his heart.

A Poeatreeman

Edgar Allan Prieto
Dec 25,1987
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto        

FRIEND****  
A GOOD FRIEND****  
THE FRIENDS I LOVE****  
THE SHADE OF TWO FRIEND**** 
MY FRIEND THE NURSE****  
THE HAND OF FRIENDSHIP**** 
SHADOW OF A FRIEND****  
A FLOWER A FRIEND****  
WE SHARE FRIENDSHIP****  
TRUE FRIENDSHIP****  
A GOLDEN HEART****  
A FRIEND****  
A GOOD HEART****
      

No comments:

Post a Comment