Wednesday, August 31, 2011

THE WORST | POEATREEMAN on Xanga



THE WORST


The Worst,
Sometimes
Can, be Better
If It Wakes You,
To See,
The Other Side.

Worst,
Is no Less
Painful
Nor More,
Than Itself.

Unless,
You Keep Pressure,
On It.

Now You Know,
The Worst
Better,
If I Felt It All
Than Try,
To Hold Back.

I Know,
I Have Been Cut
What am I To Do?
Let The Worst,
Come Out.

Better
If I Heal,
Than Keep It
All Inside
No More
No Less
Than What,
I Make
Myself.

The Worst
Not To See
The Better.

A THOUGHT!

What is Worst?
That Can make, it Better.

Not to Let it,
Get the Best of you.

What is Worst,
That Does not,
Get Better?
Feeling Sorry
For Yourself..

A Poeatreeman

What Light
Cannot be, Turned off
When you Have it,
All Together?
Hope !
It Even Glows,
In The Dark..


Edgar Allan Prieto
11/24/92
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


THE WORST | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment