Sunday, August 28, 2011

WHAT NEXT FOR THOSE WHO CHEER ? | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


WHAT NEXT FOR THOSE WHO CHEER ?


KEEP LOVING

THERE IS NO
ELATION IN DEATH.

ONLY THE HOPE,

HE WILL NOT
BE HERE

TO DO IT AGAIN.

SATAN
HAS MANY FACES.

BIN LADEN
WAS ONLY ONE

KEEP HATE
FROM YOUR HEART.

YOU WILL NOT
BE THE NEXT ONE.

KEEP LOVE
IN YOUR HEART.

PRAY
FOR THE ONE.

FOR THEY MAY BE
NEXT TO YOU.

HOLDING

A GUN..


POEATREEMAN

WHEN I HOLD HATE
I HAVE NOTHING

WHEN I HAVE LOVE
I CAN HOLD A TEAR

WHEN GOD HOLDS ME
I CAN FEEL THE JOY.

EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
8/28/2011
COPYRIGHT@2011



“Winning The War on Terror”


The Terrorist
will always be.


Winning
the Souls of Man

Is one
I cannot see.


Their belief
has no beginning,

Except
to see our end.


How are we
to fight this Foe?

By attacking their beliefs.

Our guns
may take a few of them

Still
the course will not be won.


We must keep them
Where
they will do less harm.

Back in the spider’s lair
Where
they weaved
a thread of deceit,

That locks
them in their snare.


Our course is ours
not theirs to take.

You cannot
make a culture change

Without
changing your beliefs.


They are Terrorists
What course
Would
you have them take?


Deal
with man as man,

you
will have no mistakes.


Assume everything!
know
the perils of fate.


Looking
for a better world,

I 'LL
wait till God appears.


Until I see
I guess
it will just have to be.


Serenity

Is God’s to grant.

Peace is up to Man.

A Poeatreeman

Edgar Allan Prieto
6/7/2007
-----------------------------------
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

A POET'S NOTE
It implies a question
do you see the Terrorists

ever reaching out for love?
the only way to win this war
is to win the hearts of man

winning the souls of man
is for God’s hand

Our hands
are tie
when it comes to man

We are a perfect mess
man I must confess

How we got this far
is only by the grace of God.
 

WHAT NEXT FOR THOSE WHO CHEER ? | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

2 comments:

  1. DEDICATED TO LOVE OVER HATE
    FOR ALL ELSE IS A WASTE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Condone

    I DO NOT
    JUDGE,

    FOR I AM
    BLIND TO SEE.

    LEFT WILL
    ALWAYS BE.

    RIGHT AFTER

    I WILL BE
    LEFT TO SEE.

    FOR WRONG
    IS LEFT TO ME.

    POEATREEMAN
    EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
    8/28/2011
    COPYRIGHT@2011

    ReplyDelete