Saturday, August 13, 2011

Chloe Agnew / Celtic Woman - ''The Last Rose of Summer''







Chloe Agnew / Celtic Woman - ''The Last Rose of Summer''
MAY GOD

KEEP YOU WHOLE

IF THE LAST ROSE
OF SUMMER FELL
GOD WOULD HOLD
ITS PETALS
AND MAKE A ROSE
FOR IN HIS HANDS
HE HOLDS US ALL
FOR WE
EACH WILL FALL.
WE ARE SINNERS
AFTER ALL
AND YET
HE
LOVES US
MOST OF ALL

POEATREEMAN
EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
8/13/2011
COPYRIGHT@2011


GOD HELP US ALL

Speak To God
Ask Him
For a Hand

If He
Takes You
Go with Him

If He
Sets You Aside

You'll Know
It is not
Time
To Leave

Serve
Him well
For When
You go

You will
Have
His Hand
For all Time

Lose Him not
Or You Will
Lose Yourself

For Heaven
Does not
Open Twice

SATAN
Will be
Waiting
If You
Failed

Lose not
An Hour
To ask
For
God's Hand

For Only
With
Forgiveness
Can You
Come in

Pray
That You
May
Enter In

I am
That
Rose
To You
My lord

Grown
From
Your
Garden

I may not be
As Bright
As I was

Yet
Love
Has brought Me
To Your Door

Take Me in
Make Me Whole

I will be
A Bright
Red Rose

More Precious
Than
The Purest Gold

More Lovely
For I am Whole

More Loved
For You Filled
My Heart

More Brilliant
For You Held
The Rose...


A THOUGHT!

My petals may fall off
Yet my love is still there with You

My stem may be broken
Yet My Heart will still hold You

My Rose may not be as bright

Yet She still is a Rose
More lovely young or old.

Dedicated To
My Sister Rose Arnita
Her Fight with Cancer
Left Her still A Rose
More Loved
For God Gave me time
To know a Rose...

Love Your Poeatreeman

Her thorns have turned into Herself

Her softness She exposed

To hold one lovely Rose for life

More beautiful than I know

God's creation

one Rose who brought love.

Edgar Allan Prieto
4/9/95
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

No comments:

Post a Comment