Wednesday, August 10, 2011

POEATREEMAN's Guestbook

Welcome Message

GOD'S PENMEN GOD HAS THE WORDS I AM JUST WRITING THE STORY. GOD'S GIFT If you believe? God gives us each a Gift. Then you will know mine is from Him, I did not go to School as others did. I did not go to High School To reach the grades I should. I heard the call and answered Faith. My Life was not My own. When I was Young. I had to take the Path That was given Me. No Parents but an Orphans Home. For seventeen years I walked the way. Then the Army came to Me. It was a way to set me free. Little did I know, the cost it would take. It led Me to Nam, where I was out of place. Through the War, I tried My best. Faith was shaken by the test. Then I came upon a Mine. I Kept My Legs and My Mind. When I found I could not walk. I cried out to My God. I called upon His Name to help. My Faith was not with me. The walk would not be easy. Though I have wheels today. through My writings. I found He's at My Door. When I reach Heaven all the sorrows will be GONE.


Latest Comments
browse comments: Next › | Last »


SPOKEN

I Say
My Prayers
In Rhyme

God
Answers Me
In Time

I Ask Him
How
He Is Today

He
Answered

You
Have Another Day

I Speak
From The Heart

He
Hears My Pleads

He
Grants Me

No
More Than I Need

I Thank Him For

His
Night And Day

I Thank Him For

Showing
Me His Way.

A Poeatreeman

Today I Am Here

Thank God!

Tomorrow!
Who Knows?

Yet
I Will Pray
It is Heaven

The Road
I Am On.

Edgar Allan Prieto
8/15/2000
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto
Posted 8/10/2011 10:24 PM by POEATREEMAN - delete


TWEET FOR GOD

I AM NOT A BIRD
YOU KNOW.

THOUGH I TWEET
GOD’S WORDS.

MY MESSAGE
TO YOU.

IS THE PRAYERS
I PRAYED.

BRING PEACE
TO US ALL.

FOR WE NEED IT
TODAY.

DEDICATED TO
THE WORLD
I HOPE
LOVE WILL BE
SHARED

POEATREEMAN
EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
8/9/2011
COPYRIGHT@2011
Posted 8/10/2011 10:21 PM by POEATREEMAN - delete


“Winning The War on Terror”

The Terrorist
will always be.

Winning
the Souls of Man
Is one
I cannot see.

Their belief
has no beginning,
Except
to see our end.

How are we
to fight this Foe?
By attacking their beliefs.

Our guns
may take a few of them
Still
the course will not be won.

We must keep them
Where
they will do less harm.
Back in the spider’s lair
Where
they weaved
a thread of deceit,
That locks
them in their snare.

Our course is ours
not theirs to take.

You cannot
make a culture change
Without
changing your beliefs.

They are Terrorists
What course
Would
you have them take?

Deal
with man as man,
you
will have no mistakes.

Assume everything!
know
the perils of fate.

Looking
for a better world,
I 'LL
wait till God appears.

Until I see
I guess
it will just have to be.

Serenity

Is God’s to grant.

Peace is up to Man.

A Poeatreeman

Edgar Allan Prieto
6/7/2007
-----------------------------------
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

A POET'S NOTE
It implies a question
do you see the Terrorists
ever reaching out for love?
the only way to win this war
is to win the hearts of man
winning the souls of man
is for God’s hand
Our hands
are tie
when it comes to man
We are a perfect mess
man I must confess
How we got this far
is only by the grace of God.
Posted 8/3/2011 9:39 AM by POEATREEMAN - delete


GOD IS MY COMPANION

To God
He is
My Companion,
For Life

He Carries Me,
When I Am in Pain

He Speaks To Me,
When No One Listens

He Hears My Cries,
Dries My Eyes

He Makes
My Life Bearable,
When
I Could Not

He Gave Me Hope,
When I Saw
Only Darkness

He Shared
His Heart,
Gave Me Love

He Gave Me Heart,
Filled My Life

He Walked with Me,
Even
When I Left Him

He Found Me,
When
I Was at My Worst

All I Had was
Sorrows

Still,
He Gave Me
His Hand,
Said Friend

I Will Walk ,
The Rest
of The Way,
With You

Hold On,
The End is Near

I Am,
Remember
Me

I Will Hold
A Place,
For You...

A Poeatreeman

I'D Shed My Tears, My Life, My Love,

To Have A Friend As You

My Heart You Have, It's in Your Hand,

My Soul I Pray You Take Me In...

DEDICATED TO MY COMPANION

Edgar Allan Prieto
1/24/89
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto
Posted 6/27/2011 12:20 AM by POEATREEMAN - delete


WHY DO POETS WRITE?

To Keep in Touch
with God and Soul

To Keep The Heart
From Growing Old

To Nourish Love
with Pain and Sorrow

To Keep The Cares
From Losing Ground

To Keep The Faith
When Days are Long

To Let The Spirit
Speak in Rhymes

To Say a Prayer
in Words I Knew

To Give Thanks
I am Here with You.

A Poeatreeman

The Lines I Write
Let it Speak of Love

The Lines I use

Let it Not Be
Just Words I Write

Let it Say
I Spoke of Life

Let it Show
How I Lived My Life

Let it Be
Known I am Human

Know
I am Judged By One

Not By any Human

Less They
Judged Themselves

They Will See Their Self.

A Poet's Note

Why Do Poets Write

To Keep Despair
From Breaking Ground

To Keep Hope
From Dwindling Down

To Keep Cares
From Feeling Not

To Keep Tears
From Drying Up

To Keep Happiness
From Sorrows Hurt

To Keep Pain
From Getting Worse

To Keep Faith
From Breaking Down

To Keep Love
From Losing Heart

To Keep Myself
From Cracking Up

To Keep It All
From Falling Apart.

Edgar Allan Prieto
12/16/97
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto
Posted 6/26/2011 2:04 AM by POEATREEMAN - delete


THE BIRTH OF A POET

Born from pain and feelings of hurt
of a life that was not worth living
and a love that was not given.

born of suffering of peoples hearts
and agonies of children's tears
of a world that did not seem to care
and hope that was not there.

born from a tear and a heart
as feelings gave birth to tears
and tears awoke the soul to see
the heart it had felt for thee.

born of a time that God had planned
to let me see the right of way
that I may know not all is bad.

share the love that I may have.

born of a need to know myself
share what I've have come to know
that I may see your heart aglow.

with it all the things you feel
even if its pain and tears.

for this is what a Poet does
awakes your heart and soul to see
you are here indeed.

to feel all the pain and love
is to awaken the heart in you
maybe The Birth of a Poet too.

Dedicated to Jeannett Lynn

A Poeatreeman

Edgar Allan Prieto
June 3,1985
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto
Posted 6/26/2011 2:01 AM by POEATREEMAN - delete


A POETS TEARS

God
is my companion

Loneliness
is my company

Sorrow
is my tears

Care
is my heart

Hope
is my way
to dream

Time
is my hour,
all came to me

Soul
is my being,
looking to see

Darkness
is pity
trying
to cover me

God
was there
to let me know

I am here
to write these words

Knowing
I am loved by He.

A Poeatreeman

My tears wrote this
love was the ink
God was my strength,
holding me,
when I was not.

Edgar Allan Prieto
4/26/91
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto
Posted 6/26/2011 1:58 AM by POEATREEMAN - delete


A POEATREEMAN

My
Tear
Was My Pen

My
Words
I Spoke To God

My
Feelings
Was My Life

My
Love
Only Beginning

My
Heart
I Give You All

A Poeatreeman,

Who
Found Himself

Gave
The World
His Tears

You Have
My Heart,

Carry it Gentle

Tend
My Words

For
My Tears
Are Inside

Share
My Love

By Giving
Meaning
To Heart

Love
Each One

My Words
Will
Have Heart.

A THOUGHT!

If
I Could
Write Your Wish

it Would Be Peace

I
Can Say The Words

I Wish You Love.

Dedicated To God

For
He
Found
Me
My Heart

His
Love
To Grow
In it

A
Tear
To Weep

Care
To Know
When
Pain is Hurt

Joy
To Know
When
Sadness Comes

Sorrows
When
Feelings Cry.

EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
2/11/89
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto
Posted 6/26/2011 1:55 AM by POEATREEMAN - delete


A Poet’s Quill
[POETS QUILL]


My Quill is dying

My Blotter’s wet

My Tears are falling

My words regret

My Heart is hurting

My Feeling jest

My Soul is searching

For Eternal rest.

My Quill has spoken

These immortal words

The strokes

I have written

Will be the last words

My Quill is gone

Though I rest

I still think,

of the Poet’s Quest.

To find the words

That make us best.

Dedicated to
all Poets Past & Present

A Poeatreeman

“The Quill will be the Poet’s Soul”
“Immortalize in Every Word!”

Edgar Allan Prieto
6/29/2007
------------------------------------------------
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto
Posted 6/19/2011 4:30 PM by POEATREEMAN - delete


A Quill’s Soul

The Quill will Speak

The Ink will flow

The Word well written

As Truth will know

The Blotter absorbs

The Spirit's Essence's

Lines are flowing

Through Heart and Soul

The Quill will follow

The Poet's Hand.

Remembering!

It will Speak;

At God's Command.

A Poeatreeman
Edgar Allan Prieto
7/1/2007
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto




POEATREEMAN's Guestbook

1 comment:

  1. TO JOYOUSONE23

    FOR GOD IS HER LIGHT
    HE GUIDES THE WAY
    THE JOY SHE FEELS
    EACH AND EVERY DAY
    TO KNOW HEAVEN
    IS ON THE WAY.

    EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
    5/20/2011
    COPYRIGHT@2011

    ReplyDelete