Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A TRIBUTE TO MY SISTER " DREAM A LITTLE OF ME "






A TRIBUTE TO MY SISTER: HER SONG.

TO MY SISTER ROSE

There is only one place

I found you can be

In my Heart in the Garden

Where a Rose is meant to be

So remember!

When Heaven asks you

Where you want to be?

In my Brother's Garden,

Heaven if you please

Let me be

A Bright Red Rose

So my Brother will know

I am there with He

Let me Blossom always

That Love will always be.

A THOUGHT!

To all The Roses
I could only find one

To You I found
all My Love

That Rose
Who Loved Me
All through life

To You Heaven
Will open its Door

One Rose who Found
Her way to God

Now She can Bloom
Forever more.

Written For and Dedicated To
My Sister Rose Arnita

Love Your Poeatreeman

Edgar Allan Prieto
4/3/95
Copyright ©2008 Edgar Allan Prieto

No comments:

Post a Comment