Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thanksgiving turkey recipe: How to roast a turkey | POEATREEMAN on Xanga






 

 

 

Thanksgiving turkey recipe: How to roast a turkey



HUMOR


A TURKEY ROAST

I AM GOING

TO A ROAST

WILL I BE

TOASTED ?

ONLY IF

YOU’RE WELL DONE

WILL YOU

TRULY BE ROASTED.

POEATREEMAN
EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
8/9/2011
COPYRIGHT@2011


I GUESS I'M THE GUEST


OOH IT'S SO GOOD !

 
For
Love is There


I Filled it
With the Best,


Added Care

I Took
A Cup of Tears,


Poured
It out
With  Feelings
,

I Topped
It off With
Sweetness,


Shaped it
Like a Heart


I
Gave it
To the World,


That
I Could
Have a Share
.



Ooh
It's So Good !




That
Love
Is being Served
.

I
Took out
The Bitterness


Only
Love was There
.

I
Will
Share it always
,

With
Kindness
To Touch it off
.


I
Have
A Slice of Love,


Would
You be Kind
Enough to Get it?



I
Am Trying
To Serve
Humanity
,

I
Hope
It will
Last Forever
.



Ooh
It's So Good !




If
We Can
Share Together,


We'll
Have a Taste,
of Love.


A THOUGHT!

Life
Is not
Always Sweet


Yet
Is Does not
Have to be Served


With Bitterness

Give Care!
It will Help the Heart


Kindness
Won't put Salt
On the Wound


There is Love
To Season
Flavor it all.


Written For
Dedicated To

Mr Food!
Art Ginsburg


A Poeatreeman

The Best Herb 

Is
A Heartfelt
Feeling


It
Never
Loses its Flavor


Always
Holds its Spice


It
Has
Tenderness


When
Moistened
With a Tear


There
Are
No other Flavors


I
Would Add
To the Heart


The
Only other Thing


I
Would put Into it,


Is that Which
Makes it Softer


Love,
and Care
Is the only
Tenderizer


Pounding
Your Heart
Would only Hurt


Using
Your Head
Is
Sometimes Wise


When
It Comes to Heart


I
Think Love
Will work Better..


Edgar Allan Prieto
2/21/94
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto
 




Thanksgiving turkey recipe: How to roast a turkey | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment