Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A WALK IN HEAVEN | POEATREEMAN on Xanga



WHY NOT HE?


If you do not
accept
Him
you deny
Him


If you accept
Evil
you reject
God


Why do you
believe
He
is not here?


If you
believe
Evil is!
why not
He?


It takes
a sinner
to know
they're
both here


It takes
faith
to show
the way


It takes
God,


To bring
you
all the way.


A THOUGHT!

The day comes
I toil
I labor hard


Though
I carried
a burden,


The
sack
on my
shoulders


Has
come
to weigh
me down


Lord
lift it
from
my heart


That
I may
carry
you around.


A Poeatreeman

Faith
will give me
strength


When
doubts
knock
at the door


Hope
will bring light


When
darkness
comes over me


Love
will let me
feel
Your presences


When
I pray
You are
here with me


God
take me in


When
it is time
for me to leave.


Edgar Allan Prieto
4/22/96
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto



A WALK IN HEAVEN | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment