Sunday, August 14, 2011

ERNESTO CORTAZAR - Thank you (Relaxing music







      
GOD’S HAND

IF I AM GREAT

IT WILL BE
AT GOD’S HAND.

HIS GIFT TO MAN
THE LOVE WE SHARE.

WRITTEN
WITH HIS HAND.

TO LET YOU KNOW

HE IS THERE.


WAITING

FOR YOUR LOVE


TO CARRY
HIM WITHIN.

HEAVEN WILL BE
A PART OF YOU

FOR LOVE
HAS HELD HIM IN.



POEATREEMAN
EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
8/14/2011
COPYRIGHT@2011




GOD'S GIFT TO ME


If you Believe
God
Gives Us
Each a Gift.


Then you
Will Know
Mine Is
From Him.


I Did  not Go
To School
As Others Did.


I Did not Go
To High School
To Reach
The Grades
I Should.


I Heard
The  Call
Answered
Faith.


My Life
Was
Not
My Own.


When
I Was Young,
I Had
To Take
The Path
That was
Given Me.


No Parents
But an Orphan's
Home.


For
Seventeen Years
I Walked
The Way.


Then The Army
Came To Me.


It Was A Way
To Set Me Free.


Little  Did  I  Know,


The Cost
It Would Take.


It  Led  Me
To  Nam,
Where
I was
Out of Place.


Through The War,
I Tried My Best.


Faith  Was  Shaken
By  The  Test.


Then  I  Came  Upon
A   Mine.


I  Kept  My  Legs
And  My  Mind.


When I  Found
I  Could  not  Walk,
I  Cried  Out
To  My  God.


I  Called  Upon
His  Name To  Help.


My  Faith
Was  not  With  me.


The Walk
Would  not  Be  Easy.
Though
I  Have  Wheels  Today.


Now  Through
My  Writings,
I  Found
He Is At  My  Door.


For When
I  Reach  Heaven.
All  The  Sorrows
Will  Be  Gone.


I  Am  Finding,
He  Has  Given  Me
His  Heart.


Blessed  Me
With  A  Purpose.


That  I  May  Reach
Your  Heart.


Dedicated To Scotty G
A Soul
Who Hopes
To Be A Poet


A Poeatreeman


I  Hope
I  Have  Helped  You,
To  Understand.


It  Takes  All  Your  Heart
And  Faith,  To  Stand.


Walk  The  Way
That  Will  Lead  To  Him.


The  Path
Will  Not  Be  Easy.


The  Efforts
Will  Win  The  Way.


Your  Efforts
Will  Not,  Go
Un-rewarded.


Yet  Look  Not
For  Them  Today.


They  Will  Come
Upon  You.


In  Many
Different  Ways.


Look  Not
To  Man,
To  Reap
The  Harvest.


For  Truth
Is  Only
Held  By  One.


Keep  Faith,
It  Will  All
Take  Place
One  Day...


Edgar Allan Prieto
10/25/97
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto




POEATREEMAN'S THANKS


I speak with my words
For I have not much time
To say them


I speak from the Heart
For this is where
My words come from


I Thank God
For He allowed me
To say them
I Thank You
For listening


My words
May not find a place
in you
Yet my thoughts,
Have entered in


If you find
one little care
My Heart
Will have come in


If you feel a tear
you will know
God is near


If I touched
Your Heart
You will know
Love was there


If you read my words
you will know
I am there


Peace comes
not by War,
but a Heart
Close to God


It is not easy
going the right way
I have tried the other,
Found
I was going no where


The day is longer
When you have no direction


It is not any shorter
When you are trying
To find the right way


I know where I am Today
and hope
To be Tomorrow


I cannot prove God,
I am not even sure
I am good


Yet this is no reason
not to try
It is better to try
Let God decide
Whose is good


Those who believe
He is not
There is a chance
you will believe


For if He
is not Here
believe
you are not too.


A Poeatreeman


It is not with Computer or Pen I Write
It is Heart and Tears, that Write the Words
The Ink is My Soul The Scroll My Life
For the Words Written, is each Day of Life
Open Your Heart and All Can Come in
You Have One Time To Take it All in


Edgar Allan Prieto
4/18/96
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


God's Penmen


I was
Tilled by Sorrow

Love
picked me up

It Took
A Lot of Care

To Work
The Soil

God's Tears

To Nourish
my Soul

I Grew
to be A Poet

Now Heaven

is Shining

Down on me

I am a Penmen

Who Writes
To God.

I Cannot
Thank
God Enough

For
All The Hours

He
Has Given me.

If I Could
Give Him
One Hour

I Would
Make it All
My Life


For
I Have
Only
One Hour
To Give


I Pray
The Hour
Will Be
The Best
I Can Give.

A Poeatreeman


GOD HAS THE WORDS
I AM JUST
WRITING THE STORY.

SALVATION


TRULY GOD
YOU HAVE GIVEN ME 
A GIFT
THE KEYS
TO HEAVEN





Edgar Allan Prieto
6/28/2008
Copyright ©2008 Edgar Allan Prieto

No comments:

Post a Comment