Tuesday, August 23, 2011

This is the way | Thy Word Forever; THE TRAVELLER

NOW I HAVE YOU LORD, TO GUIDE ME ALL THE WAY


THE TRAVELLER

Take a Hike!
You
may find God

If
you get it Right?


You
are going
in this Direction

What is Left
If
you do not go Right?


Another
Way
to take your Life


I
am Travelling
towards what end?


When
I see the point

I
will know its Direction


I
Hiked all this Way

I
better be Right

I
hate to think
I Lost my Way


Who
will find me
and bring me Home?

I
hope it is God

Who
Travelled the Way


I
came this far
to find my Way

I
Travelled the Highways

found your Steps

Lord
Am I here

Or
do I need
one more Step?


A Tribute
To Johnny Cash


A Poeatreeman

Lord
I took the First Step
When
you brought me here


I will take
the Last Step
When
you call me away


Between!


I
hope
to Learn your Way.


A Poet's Note

What is One Step
away from God
One
that is not
Taken Right?


One
is Closest to Him
When
One Keeps Right.


Edgar Allan Prieto
2/25/2001
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto



THE PATH

What
Path is Right
is Left to me


One
Path is Wrong
and Cannot see


What
Choice you Make

will always be

Left
or Right
is not Between


The
Path you Take
will come to End


Your
Fate is Sealed

When
You find one End


Where
will you be

When
all Ends?


On
The Path You Left

At
Journey's End.


A THOUGHT!

Life has many Points

Yet
I Am its Direction



Right or Wrong
is Conscience
Compass


I
am Here
to find Direction.


Dedicated To Dianne McCallister

A Poeatreeman

Many Courses
Many Points
Who will lead Me
to Direction?


Right or Wrong
I'll have A Path
Where
it Ends
is another Direction


A Poet's Note

We see many Roads
Yet
only Travel one


Choice
is just Ahead
Watch
the Signs


To
See
what Road's Ahead…


Edgar Allan Prieto
9/26/97
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto













This is the way | Thy Word Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment