Friday, July 8, 2011

YouTube - ‪The 4D Universe [720p]‬‏





YouTube - ‪The 4D Universe [720p]‬‏



A STEP TO GOD


I stepped to God
climbed the stars


I did not have
to walk a yard


It took my heart
to reach this far


A walk
will never
take me to it


Faith
will show me
how to do it


Believe in Him


His
Footprints
will be there


It is not the soles
on your feet


That will take you
to Heaven's door


For a walk with Him
lies in your heart


Care for your soul


Give it to no one
but God


You will have found
this step was best


A walk
can never
reach this quest


For it is faith
that travels
through it all


You were
there beside it all


You have
new direction


Take one step


It won't
be your feet
that find
God's Heart


It will be
your faith
that comes
on through


For who
will show you
what you are?


Who will
love you
if you are
not whole?


One who
has loved you
from the heart


who
will care
when others stare?


God
who watches over you


Who
looks not down
or up at you.


A THOUGHT!


A walk with God,


starts from the soul


It takes me
to every step


I never
used my shoes


It took
my heart
to walk to Him


Faith
was the way ,


When
I could not
walk again.


Dedicated To Christopher


A Poeatreeman


One's sorrows
are one painful step


One's forgiveness
is one great step


One's love
will help
the steps ahead


One's faith
will let
you reach to Him


One step
you're there
before you know


One prayer
say it now
for Him to hear.


Edgar Allan Prieto
7/19/95
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

No comments:

Post a Comment