Sunday, July 10, 2011

Monasterio de Piedra Musica Relax Sonidos del Bosque | POEATREEMAN on Xanga




A POET'S SOUL

 
I am not here to teach
I am here to awaken

Each must find the truth
You will know the way

I am not
the one you need to hear
The words
were written long ago

I am trying to find my way
My heart will take me
If the words are there to stay

I fall over mistakes
and trip over wrong
I find my way through
pain and heart
care is there to hold me up

I do not know a better way
To get through this course
to say there is love at the end
a lifetime with a friend.

A Poeatreeman

My God who is always there
Even though I never see
Has carried me all the way
Even when I burden him.

Dedicated to God
one friend who gave everything

Edgar Allan Prieto
12/29/91
 Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto



Monasterio de Piedra Musica Relax Sonidos del Bosque | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment