Tuesday, July 5, 2011

ONE SOULFUF TRIP | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


ONE SOULFUF TRIP


ONE SOULFUL TRIP


I Gave My Soul
To God
He Left Me
With Ten Toes ..

Heels in The Back..

I Guess
If   I   Fall 
Backwards

I'll  Know
Where
I Am at..

I Better Keep
On My Toes
Go Straight Ahead..

If You Find Yourself
Missing A Soul
Know
Who You Gave it To..

If You Find
Your Soul
Needs Repair
Know
Who You are
Going To..

If You Find
It  Is  Worn A Little
Ask For God's Help
To Keep it Fit..

If You Find Yourself
Hot On Heels
Know
Where You Been
Walking To..

If You Find
Yourself
A Cool Soul
Know
You Must Be
On
The Right
Road..

If You Find
Yourself
A Tired One
Know
You Walked
A Long 
Long Way..

If You Find
Yourself
At The Gate
Know
You are
Stepping in
Tonight..

If You Find
Yourself
On
The Other
End
Know
You'll Be
Burning Up
The Place..

If You Find
Yourself
I Hope It  Is  At
The  Pearly  Gate..

A Poeatreeman

One Soul
How Worn are You
Down To My Soul
One Soul ,
How Come
There is,
No Wear..

I was Under
God's Foot
I was Tired
Though
I am
Whole..

Edgar Allan Prieto
2/5/89
 Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto




ONE SOULFUF TRIP | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment