Monday, July 25, 2011

Inspired Inspirational Quotes | POEATREEMAN on Xanga



THE BEST TIMES


If I did not
go through
what I did


I would
have never
found
who I am


The
best part
is the worst


For
I kept faith
with Him


The
hard times
prepared me


For
what
was ahead


The
good times


Were
when
I picked
myself up


I
had
to fall
to know
the best


The
sweet times ,


Were
not always
what
I needed


The
best times
were


All
The
struggles
I had
defeated.


A THOUGHT!

No time
is worse,
for where
would I be?


I am
here
for the count,
not one, two, three


I'll take
what is there,
Make
the best of it all


KNOWING THE BEST, IS YET TO BE..
MAKING EACH DAY BETTER
BEFORE THE END

DEDICATED TO LIFE

A Poeatreeman

I am the hopes
of my dreams


I am the strengths
of my weakness


I am the success
of my failures


I am the best
of my
worst times


I am no one
without God


I am the beliefs
of my faith


I am here
to climb
the mountain


The tools
are all with me


I have faith
God allowed it
to be.


A POET'S NOTE


God will pick you up
when you least expect


Have faith
through
the hardest test


It will not be failure
or success


It will be
your faith's test.


Edgar Allan Prieto
3/10/96

Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto




MY BEST AWARD


The best award

is when
God ,
Allowed me
to write


For my heart
was the vessel


That brought
me on through


The tears
were pouring


Not
always smooth


Without
I could
not move


Not
always
would I see
clearly


For
my vision
was obscured


I did not
always follow


The course
I should
have gone


Life
is not often
forgiving,


Nor
people
who look
down
at you


God
will forgive you


Those
who look down
at you..


A THOUGHT!

I may not
reach
man's
success


Though
I've
reached
beyond


My
award
is waiting,


I
will take it
to heart


I thank
God for
the hour


All the time
beyond..



DEDICATED TO GOD

A Poeatreeman

Who
wants
to be
at God's
right hand


One
hour
with love
is a
Treasured
heart


One
Hour
before
all is lost


One
way to find it
give it to all


One
heart to love
each and all.


Edgar Allan Prieto
3/10/96
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto



NOT ALL


Not all were smiles,
not all was rain

Not all was everything,
not even the same

Not all was sunshine,
nor was it storms

Not even light,
could stay pass twilight

Darkness came,
light faded out

Time was one thing,
I could not stop

Hope was there,
not always bright

Faith was there,
to see the light

Love came,
showed me pain

Sorrow said,
I feel the same

Care came,
said all right

I'll show you love,
in a different light

Happiness
had its joy, in spurts

Laughter came,
covered up hurting

Feelings felt,
said I'll stay

Where am I,
if I leave today?

I'll have no companion,
to share the hurt

Nor love to find,
the treasures unearthed.

A Poeatreeman

Suffering is the loss of all
Cares to know what love's about
Heart will let you feel it all
Pain is there for care to see
Tears to let you wash the soul
Love to keep it all from dying
Sorrow if I lose it all.


Dedicated to Rose Arnita

Edgar Allan Prieto
4/19/92
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


Inspired Inspirational Quotes | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment