Tuesday, July 5, 2011

GOD'S LITTLE HELPERS | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

GOD'S LITTLE HELPERS


GOD'S LITTLE HELPERS


What are You Counting
Shoes For?
That is How Many
Souls I Helped

Sometimes I Have
To Nail Them Down

Sometimes I Have
 To Tie Them Up

Sometimes
We Even Cut Up

Even Afterwards

I Have Them
 in Stitches

What A Way
To Make A Soul

All The Time

We Try
To Make It Right

This Has To
Last For Life

If You Find Yourself
Under Heel
Try To Walk
Your Way Back

Find
Where You First Began
It May not Be
Your Heel At All.,

A Poeatreeman

I'd Walk To Heaven ,
If I New My Soul
Would Take Me there.
maybe
I need a new pair of shoes.

Too bad I have
only two soles
what am I to do
walk to Heaven
make sure your sole
wears through.


Edgar Allan Prieto
2/5/89
Copyright ©2008 Edgar Allan Prieto




GOD'S LITTLE HELPERS | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment