Friday, July 15, 2011

Philosophy of life | POEATREEMAN on Xanga







A ROAD AHEAD

 
I Have
A Road Ahead,
I Must Walk Alone
Not Knowing,
What Will Be...

I Traveled
To Tomorrow's Quest
Looking
For Today's Views

To Take Me Through,

This Day.

Past is Like,
A Light Going Out
Tomorrow,
Brightens ,
What Will Be.

Yet !
Today is Clear,
For Me To See
I Have
Only One Day,
To Live..

Let it not Pass
Without Doing Good
Tomorrow,
Has No Road Ahead
It Takes Me Past
What Could Have Been..

A THOUGHT!

Travel Today,
Go Everywhere
Travel Tomorrow,
Find Nowhere.

Travel Past
Be Lost In Time
Travel
Yet !
Keep Today In Mind..

A Poeatreeman

The Only Loss,
Is I Lost My Way
The Only Path,
Is The Way I Went.

The Only Course,
Is Not To Take,
The Wrong Way.

The Only Chance
Is To Find,
The Right Way...

The Only Hope,
Is To See Where,
I Am Going.

The Only Road,
Is The One
I Am Walking,
With My Soul..
 
Edgar Allan Prieto
6/3/93
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto



Philosophy of life | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment