Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A POEM FOR A PRINCE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

A POEM FOR A PRINCE


A POEM FOR A PRINCE


I think about; what I can give you
words I only have

I can write in gold or sliver
I'll write with love instead

I think about the things we shared
found treasures beyond compare

I know the words I give you
Are Treasures from the heart

For all that I can give you
Is what we feel inside

For all God gave us
Lets share the earth with love.

A Poeatreeman

God speed!
God Willing,
May you, Find Peace

Lighten your Heart,
For The World ,is Bare
You Must, Carry Love.

Written For and Dedicated To
His Highness
Prince Abdvllah Mohammed Bin Saud Alkabeir

Edgar Allan Prieto  
Oct 12,1988       
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto



A POEM FOR A PRINCE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment