Saturday, July 9, 2011

GOD OF WONDERS | POEATREEMAN on Xanga





INTRODUCTION A Soul Has Heart

TITLE NEW BOOK  
A SOUL HAS HEART 
MAY 20,1985
BY EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO

VOLUME 5

INTRODUCTION "

A Soul Has Heart "


I  want  to  write  a  piece  so  great

It  touches  both  Spirit  and  Soul

It  cries amidst its  own  tears

Reaches  To  The  Eternal  Soul

Soars  to  unknown  heights

As  Spirits  climb  to reach  God's  Love

As  a  Bird  soar's  into  the  air

To  bring  a  message  to  the  Heaven's

I  want  to  write  a piece  so  great

I  would  know how  small  I  am

To See  the spectrum  of  the  Stars

To  know  what   part  of  Earth  I'm  from

To  share  with Soul's  of Other  Worlds

God has  held  from  me  to  see

I  am  one  with  He  and  Love

I  want  to  see  Humankind  cry  a  tear

For  all  the  years  of   Love  NOT GIVEN
             
I  want  to  write  a piece  so  great

So  you  would   know  your  part  of   this

To  tell  you I   am  one  of  you

I  feel  the  pain  of  each  our  Hearts

Care  about  what  you  are  going  through

Remember  your  pain  is  yours

To  share  it  with  another  soul

Is  to  find   you  have  a Heart  in  this

Most  important  to  us  all

To  know,  Our  Soul  Has  a  Heart  in  it...


DEDICATION

Dedicated  to  God

For  He  gave  me a  Chance.
To  Humor
For  it  helped  me  through  the  Pain.
To  all  the  ones  who  Care.

A Poeatreeman

Edgar Allan Prieto
May 14,1985
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

GOD OF WONDERS | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment