Saturday, August 28, 2010

A WALK WITH DEATH



I walk
with Death
Each
day of Life

Knowing
it will be

Yet
I go on living

For Death
is not the end
The loss
would not
be living

Life
has its part
Death does too

God
opened
the door,
brought Me
on through

Until it closes
I will
walk with Him

For
God
gave Me
this moment
To walk with Him

For
when
the door closes
I will
be with Him again.

A THOUGHT!

It is not the hour
I will end

it is the end
I left
at the beginning

For
My start
was the end

My
end
was only beginning
A Poeatreeman

The Dark Side
of Life
is not Death

It is All The Shadows
You Cast On Life

All The Wrongs
You Never Made Right.

A Poet's Note

If I follow Myself
The
end will be in site

For
how far will I go
Before
the road ends?

Edgar Allan Prieto
10/13/97
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

No comments:

Post a Comment