Saturday, August 28, 2010

LET DEATH




Let death
not speak no more

Nor
children cry
because of war

Let
peace speak
for those who fought

The one's
we will see no more

Let
humanity show

There are
places we can live

Let
kindness serve

All those
who hate mankind

For they are
the one's
who need it more

Let
tears be our blood

For
hearts will not fall

Care
for the Injured

That
hope will not be lost

Let
us
take the world we live

Give
it all and more

Stand by it !

For
without we will fall

Let
love
help us show the way

God
who holds us all

Pray
that we may win

Lose
not one day

For
time will be gone

Give
it not one time

For
once is not at all.

A THOUGHT!

There is only one
misunderstanding !
Not to

There is only one
hope !
Not to wish
it would come true

There is only one
you !
Will you help it along?

There is only one
time !
To see it all through.

Dedicated To President Bill Clinton

A Poeatreeman

I prayed
that I would see the end

Yet
I am looking for the start

I
prayed
I would see the start

Yet
where will it end?

I prayed
from the beginning

Yet
ended on a hope

I wish
I could do more

Yet
God will give us peace.

Edgar Allan Prieto
12/8/93
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

No comments:

Post a Comment