Saturday, August 28, 2010

THIS MESSAGE PEACE ON EARTH TO THE WORLD



Christian MySpace Glitter

THIS MESSAGE

Take This Message
way up High

To the Land
Where God resides

Upon your Wings
will be my Prayers

With all
my Hopes and Cares

Fly Strong
and Straight for me

For I am
Human
Far from God

Weakness and Strength
are my marks

Mortal
am I in all I do

On The Wings of Doves
I'll send them to you

Praying
They'll reach your Heart

If you
Should hear my Prayers

Return them
with a Touch of you

So I may know
That you are you

For the Love of you
will carry me

Through all
The Darkest Fears

If I know
you are There with me

Through all
my Doubts and Fears.

Dedicated to Ethel Bell

A Poeatreeman

I WAS HAMMERED BY SORROW
YET SHAPED BY LOVE
NOW GOD IS HOLDING ME
I FEEL MORE LOVED,

PEACE ON EARTH
DEC. 24, 2009

Edgar Allan Prieto
April 28,1986
Copyright @ 2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

No comments:

Post a Comment