Sunday, August 29, 2010

A POEATREEMAN





My
Tear
Was My Pen

My
Words
I Spoke To God

My
Feelings
Was My Life

My
Love
Only Beginning

My
Heart
I Give You All

A Poeatreeman,

Who
Found Himself

Gave
The World
His Tears

You Have
My Heart,

Carry it Gentle

Tend
My Words

For
My Tears
Are Inside

Share
My Love

By Giving
Meaning
To Heart

Love
Each One

My Words
Will
Have Heart.

A THOUGHT!

If
I Could
Write Your Wish


it Would Be Peace

I
Can Say The Words


I Wish You Love.

Dedicated To God


For
He
Found
Me
My Heart


His
Love
To Grow
In it


A
Tear
To Weep


Care
To Know
When
Pain is Hurt


Joy
To Know
When
Sadness Comes


Sorrows
When
Feelings Cry.


EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
2/11/89
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

1 comment:

  1. POET

    GOD HAS THE WORDS

    I AM JUST

    WRITING THE STORY

    A POEATREEMAN
    EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
    2/28/2010
    Copyright@2010 Edgar Allan Prieto

    ReplyDelete