Saturday, August 28, 2010

TRIBUTE TO COLUMBIA






A PRAYER ON A WING

Let me
Ride above the Clouds.

Let me
Glide on the Breath of God.

Let me
Face the Morning Sun
To see
The Glory of your Son.

Let me
Feel your Hands
Beneath my Wings
Knowing
I am Held up High.

Let me
See your World as you
Let me
Smile at all you do.

Let me
Pray with you
Each Day
That I am Always
on your Wing.

Guide me
Through the Storms
That come,
Keep me
From Falling down.

Lift me
To the Highest
as I Soar with Thee.

Take me
Through this World
With you
Until my Wings
Turn into Doves.

And you are
Holding me with Love.

A Poeatreeman

One Sword Feathered,
is a Blow for Humanity.
[All swords into plows]
War no more]

Dedicated to
NASA and the Astronauts.
UNITED STATES
AIR FORCE ACADEMY

IN MEMORY OF THE SEVEN
WHO RODE
THE TEARS TO HEAVEN
SHUTTLED BY COLUMBIA
TO ENTER INTO HEAVEN

Edgar Allan Prieto
2/2/2003
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

3 comments:

  1. A Poeatreeman

    Whatever Space Travels
    You Take in Life

    Make Sure God
    is Along For The Ride

    For it Will Be His Wings

    That Will Hold You Up
    When You Can't Fly

    Edgar Allan Prieto
    10/6/91

    Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  3. PRAYER ON A WING2


    LET EACH DAY I COUNT
    BE WITH YOU.

    THEN EACH DAY I RISE,
    I WILL BE WITH YOU.

    UPON YOUR WINGS
    TILL I AM THROUGH.

    GOD SPEED
    I WILL FLY WITH YOU.

    POEATREEMAN
    EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
    COPYRIGHT@2013

    ReplyDelete