Friday, February 1, 2013

PATIENCE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Friday, 01 February 2013

PATIENCE


PARA PHRASE
PATIENCE IS NOT A BITTER FRUIT
ONLY THOSE, WHO CANNOT WAIT FOR ITS RIPENESS.
FOR THE SWEETNESS, LIES IN THE WAIT.


KEEP PACE WITH LIFE, THAN PATIENCE WILL WALK WITH YOU.

TIME MOVES AT ITS OWN PACE. HURRY NOT INTO FATE.
FOR DEATH IS ALWAYS THERE TO WAKE.
SO GIVE IT REST UNTIL ITS TIME
ENJOY THE MOMENTS, YOU HAVE NOW.

     Tuesday, 17 June 2008

Currently Reading
The Power of Patience: How to Slow the Rush and Enjoy More Happiness, Success, and Peace of Mind Every Day
By M. J. Ryan
see related

PATIENCE


There are Days
When I am Short

Yet
I Still Have 24hrs

Each Day
Tries me
A Test of it all

Patience
I need
To
Make
The Best of all

If
I am in a Hurry
I
Will Pass it all

Take
Time
To Remember
The Moment

To Recall!

Stop
and Smell
The Roses

You
Will Find
The Fragrance
Is Delightful
To Recall

For
Each
Step with Patience

You
Will Live it all

Two
Steps Ahead
You
Will be Behind
The Ball

One
Step into
Tomorrow
You
Will Lose it all..

A Poeatreeman

I Rushed
To Death
To Keep
an Appointment

Only
To Find
It Was My Grave

Too Soon!

I
Reached
My Appointment

Now
I am Lying
In My Grave.

Edgar Allan Prieto
10/5/99

PATIENCE
It’s Longer
Than Ten
Shorter
Than Five
It’s
The Time
You Wait
To
Just Get By.

A Poeatreeman
Edgar Allan Prieto
4/8/2002
       
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

THANKS FOR SHARING



PATIENCE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment