Tuesday, February 5, 2013

NOT ALL | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Tuesday, 05 February 2013

NOT ALL

  

   EVERY DAY COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS, FOR THEY DO COUNT TOO.

    Tuesday, 01 July 2008

Currently Reading
Down, But Not Out: 10 Steps for Rebuilding Your Life, Your Career, (and all that other stuff)
By Barry Minkow
see related

NOT ALL

 
Not all were smiles,
not all was rain

Not all was everything,
not even the same

Not all was sunshine,
nor was it storms

Not even light,
could stay pass twilight

Darkness came,
light faded out

Time was one thing,
I could not stop

Hope was there,
not always bright

Faith was there,
to see the light

Love came,
showed me pain

Sorrow said,
I feel the same

Care came,
said all right

I'll show you love,
in a different light

Happiness
had its joy, in spurts

Laughter came,
covered up hurting

Feelings felt,
said I'll stay

Where am I,
if I leave today?

I'll have no companion,
to share the hurt
           
Nor love to find,
the treasures unearthed.

A Poeatreeman

Suffering is the loss of all
Cares to know what love's about
Heart will let you feel it all
Pain is there for care to see
Tears to let you wash the soul
Love to keep it all from dying
Sorrow if I lose it all.


Dedicated to Rose Arnita

Edgar Allan Prieto
4/19/92
 Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

THANKS FOR SHARING
Inspiration Daily originally shared this post:


NOT ALL | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


NOT ALL | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment