Friday, February 1, 2013

A GARDEN OF LOVE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Friday, 01 February 2013

A GARDEN OF LOVE

 

     Thursday, 29 September 2011

GIOVANNI MARRADI - Garden of Dreams



A Garden of Love


Love Flowers,
through all Seasons

Spring, Summer,
Fall, and Winter

Pain, Sorrow,
Care, and Tears

It Blossoms always 
when
Love is there


Today,

Hold
all the Garden Tools


The Days of Childhood
The Days of Youth
The Days of Adulthood
The Days, when there are few
The Days of Yesteryears

When
Love was born anew.


They were
all in The Garden

When
Love came through

I’ve, taken  my cares
And placed those

Where?

In each Heart I found
I planted Love
That I  would  have    

A  Flower Growing.

My Garden,
is the World to me.


I will, till it to eternity
Care for it  until it blooms.

A Thought!
Care
will till the feelings
Tears
will feed the Heart
Sorrow
will wilt the soul
Love
will make it grow
Heart
will hold the ground
God
will bless you
When
you bring, him in to shine.


Dedicated to The World

A Poeatreeman

The World
is My Garden.


Care must be given
To all who are here.

Each
Flower has its place

I
cannot pick one

Without
the others too.


For
there are no Bouquets

When
Love is not for all

The Beauty of The Flowers

Are 
The Colors of all Mankind.


Edgar Allan Prieto
7/31/95
-----------------------------------------------
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

Poetry: is The Soul of Life
For it cries out
When Words are Spoken
11/8/88

THANKS FOR SHARING
Edgar Allan Poe Fan Page originally shared this post:


A GARDEN OF LOVE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment