Saturday, February 9, 2013

ON A SHOESTRING AND A PRAYER | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Saturday, 09 February 2013

ON A SHOESTRING AND A PRAYER




     Friday, 20 June 2008

Currently Reading
Living on a Shoestring
By The Tightwad Twins
see related

ON A SHOESTRING


I cannot
get to Heaven,


On a Shoestring
and a prayer


It will
take heart and a tear


My
soul to get me there


It will help
if I am good


It will be better

If
God takes me there.


A THOUGHT!

Pennies
I can pinch


Not
my way to Heaven


I
would be
Taxed too much


Trying
to pay
the other guy


Hell
it cost more
than I made


April 15,
is now a treat


Hell
the taxes
are way too high.


Dedicated to Ronald

A Poeatreeman

Make sure
you count your sense


Dollars
may give you more


Yet
at the end
who counts then?


Better
to bank
on a safe deposit


Put it all
in God's Hand


A safe return
is what you'll win


When
You Keep
Faith with Him..


Edgar Allan Prieto
4/22/96
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

THANKS FOR SHARING
 


ON A SHOESTRING AND A PRAYER | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment