Saturday, February 9, 2013

FREEWILL | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Saturday, 09 February 2013

FREEWILL





     Monday, 30 June 2008

Currently Reading
Freewill
By Chris Lynch
see related

FREEWILL

 
If I do today

What I should have,
done yesterday

Where am I tomorrow?
in trouble with today

One hour past,
can make it lifelong

One sorrow can reach,
 beyond tomorrow

One time
to do, what I should

When I had the will

Past mistakes,
are always there

Right cannot,
erase the wrong

Wrong can make it,
hard to see

Try right, you can see,
what is wrong

Yesterday is
clearer now

Today
a sight much better

Tomorrow
is your vision today

I hope
you can see your way

Try God
when the light is out

Try changing,
for the good

Try will,
to do what is right

Try
the rest of your life.

A Poeatreeman

Free choice must be,
full of knowledge
If will is right

Free will is a choice made
for it is choosing its will.


Edgar Allan Prieto
12/10/91
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto  

THANKS FOR SHARING




FREEWILL | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment