Monday, February 4, 2013

A LOOK INTO GOD'S EYE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Monday, 04 February 2013

A LOOK INTO GOD'S EYE


A LOOK INTO GOD'S EYE, The wonders of the Universe (Zoom in | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


GOD'S EYES

                  
I see
the Heavens open up

It is God's,
own eyes

I see,
the twinkles in His eyes

Gleaming,
like the stars

I see ,
the sparkles in His eyes

Shining,
like the sun

I see,
the beauty of His eyes

When Heaven,
opens up

I see,
the sadness of His eyes

When Heaven ,
clouds the skies

I see
the pain in His eyes

When tears,
fall from Heaven

I see,
the warmth of His eyes

When the sun
fills the Heavens

I see God,
when I look
to the Heavens..


A Poeatreeman

Edgar Allan Prieto
October 11,1978
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto




A LOOK INTO GOD'S EYE, The wonders of the Universe (Zoom in | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


1 comment:

THE EYE OF GOD

LOOKS UPON US ALL

TO SEE MANKIND

RIGHTS AND WRONGS

MANKIND

WILL JUDGE HIMSELF

HIS SENTENCE

PEACE OR DEATH.

POEATREEMAN
EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
6/8/2011
COPYRIGHT@2011

THANKS FOR SHARING

THE EYE OF GOD
Universe Today originally shared this post:



Still image from "Stardust" ©PostPanic



A LOOK INTO GOD'S EYE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment