Wednesday, February 6, 2013

ONE MAN | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Wednesday, 06 February 2013

ONE MAN



I AM ONLY ONE.
THOUGH EACH OF US HAS HEART.
LET US ALL WORK
TO MAKE OUR WORLD A DREAM.


     Monday, 30 June 2008

Currently Reading
The Awakening: One Man's Battle With Darkness
By Friedrich Zuendel
see related

ONE MAN

 
I am a man of many ages

Love started with one

I am a man of many times

Each time I see the ages

I am a man of many dreams

I hope to see the world at peace

I am a man of many feelings

I feel the pain of all its beings

I am a man of many tears

They come to show me I am here

I am a man of many sorrows

I carry all the hopes that died

I am a man with one heart

The world has it all

I am a man of one faith

I see it all in God...

A Poeatreeman

One man with a heart

has saved the world

One Faith can save it all.
 

Dedicated to Misty

Edgar Allan Prieto
10/29/91   
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

THANKS FOR SHARING



ONE MAN | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment