Saturday, February 2, 2013

A LESSON TO BE LEARNED | POEATREEMAN on Xanga | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Saturday, 02 February 2013

A LESSON TO BE LEARNED | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

FORGIVENESS IS YOUR HIGHEST SCORE

     Monday, 07 January 2013

A LESSON TO BE LEARNED




     Wednesday, 18 June 2008

Currently Reading
From An Insecure Child To A Solid Man: The lessons I've learned from life's experiences that have brought me to be the man I am today.
By Tracy Samuel
see related

A LESSON TO BE LEARNED


What
I Learned
in School

You
cannot
keep
God away


What
I Learned
in Life

I
see Him
every day


What
I Learned
in School

He
is Here
when I pray


What
I Learned
in Life

Is to
Thank Him
every day


What
I Learned
in School

Is to
Carry Him
each day


What
I Learned
in Life

Is not
to lose
the way..


A THOUGHT!

My Lesson
is a Lifetime
of Learning

The key
will be
was I Learning?

The School
I may come
through

Yet
Life's another
Journey.


Dedicated to Lauren  Kowan

A Poeatreeman

One hard Lesson
is fought each day

Give
not in
to ease the way

Look
at it all
to see the best

know the worst
was not the way.

A Poet's Note


Whenever
I come through
the Worst

Know
the Best
is in view


Whenever
the Best
is not to see

Take
the Worst
make it Better


Keeping
Perspective
will get
You through


The Best
and Worst
is what You do


God
is here
To help You through.


Edgar Allan Prieto
10/5/97
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

THANKS FOR SHARING
12:59 PM  -  Public

A LESSON TO BE LEARNED | POEATREEMAN on Xanga



A LESSON TO BE LEARNED | POEATREEMAN on Xanga | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment