Sunday, October 9, 2011

World without Wars - P E A C E (World March for Peace and Non-violence) - YouTube.flv | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

World without Wars - P E A C E (World March for Peace and Non-violence) - YouTube.flv

From: POEATREEMAN  | Oct 9, 2011  | 
I WISH EVERY BREATH 
THAT WAR WOULD NOT BE.
I KNOWN THE HORROR'S 

FOR I HAVE SEEN 
HUMANITY BLEED.
 WORLD WITHOUT WAR 
IS LOVE AT OUR DOOR, 
WELCOME IT IN 
AND ALL CAN BE FRIENDS .
 
A NEW HOPE

Hope is The loudest sound

Let us all hear

Let the light shine Our way

 Let us all Hope

That the wishes will come

For all mankind to see

Let love be the greatest

That war will not be.

Let God bless us all

That Hope will always be.

A Poeatreeman
Edgar Allan Prieto
1/20/2009
Copyright@2010 





LET US


Let us
serve God, 
that all can
be served


Let us
listen,
that all
may
be heard


Let us
have peace, 
that no war
will be won


Let us
have understanding, 
that wisdom
may come


Let us
not hurt, 
that all
may feel loved


Let us
all care, 
that we may
share the world


Let us
not hate, 
for there will be
no one to love


Let us
be one, 
with no race
to be won


Let us
be human, 
remembering
we are one


Let us
try harder,
to give
to each one


Let us
take heart,
in this race
we call human.


A THOUGHT!

I am half of myself, 

When
I divide the whole


I am whole
when I see only one


I am complete,

When
there is no one to oppose.


Dedicated To The World
IN MEMORY OF THE SIX

A Poeatreeman

If one tear
falls for love


Let it be
I cared for all


If one tear comes

To touch my soul

Let it be
God's love


If one tear lets me
feel its pain


It will not hurt
unless I cared


If one tear comes,
to touch the world


Let it be
I shed my love..


Edgar Allan Prieto
10/1/93
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto



World without Wars - P E A C E (World March for Peace and Non-violence) - YouTube.flv | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

2 comments:

  1. WORLD WITHOUT WAR

    I WISH EVERY BREATH

    THAT WAR WOULD NOT BE.
    I KNOWN THE HORROR'S

    FOR I HAVE SEEN
    HUMANITY BLEED.

    WORLD WITHOUT WAR
    IS LOVE AT OUR DOOR,
    WELCOME IT IN
    AND ALL CAN BE FRIENDS

    POEATREEMAN
    EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
    10/9/2011
    COPYRIGHT@2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. POEATREEMAN

    I AM TRYING TO SHARE
    MY PAIN
    WITH THE WORLD
    FOR I AM
    ONLY ONE TEAR
    IN HUMANITIES HEART
    WAITING FOR A TEAR
    THAT WOULD
    SHARE ITSELF IN HEART
    WAITING
    FOR THE WORLD
    TO SHARE
    ITSELF WITH GOD.

    EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
    10/9/2011
    COPYRIGHT@2011

    ReplyDelete