Sunday, October 2, 2011

KassandraDesigns's Channel - Ernesto Cortazar - Lonely | POEATREEMAN on Xanga





A POETS TEARS


God
is my companion


Loneliness
is my company


Sorrow
is my tears


Care
is my heart


Hope
is my way
to dream


Time
is my hour,
all came to me


Soul
is my being,
looking to see


Darkness
is pity
trying
to cover me


God
was there
to let me know


I am here
to write these words


Knowing
I am loved by He.


DEDICATED TO
KASSANDRA


A Poeatreeman

My tears wrote this
love was the ink
God was my strength,
holding me,
when I was not.

Edgar Allan Prieto
4/26/91
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto





                       
THE WORLD IS MY HEART

 MY FOOT ONLY ELEVEN

 GOD MADE ME SIX FEET TALL

 NOT TO TOWER HEAVEN

 I STAND NEXT TO GOD

 I AM VERY SMALL

 REMEMBER I AM YOU

 EXCEPT FOR MY SHOES

NO BIGGER THAN YOU

FOR I AM ONLY ELEVEN.

 POEATREEMAN
 EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
 9/26/2011
 COPYRIGHT@2011
 Quote:
 September 28, 2011 11:11 AM


KassandraDesigns's Channel - Ernesto Cortazar - Lonely | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment