Sunday, October 2, 2011

Yanni: "Dare to dream" TO SUSAN BOYLE




I DREAMED A DREAM****

If Hope

Was Dwindling

She Revised it

In all of us.



For Heaven

Smiled on all

The Moment

We Believed.



When She sang

Her Heart’s Dream

A Sweet Melody

FILLED us all.


Hope at Last

Has come to Dream

It's there

For all who Believed.

Dare not

Nothing will be.


DARE

AND IT CAN BE.

Dedicated To
@Susan Boyle

A Poeatreeman

My Tears

Have Fallen

Yet my Heart

Was Lifted

To the Sky

No Words

Can Touch

The Joy I Feel

For Her Spirit

Soared

My Heart to God.

Edgar Allan Prieto
5/3/2009
Copyright @2009 Edgar Allan Prieto

1 comment:

  1. It is Only

    The Can't

    That Stops us

    From the Hill

    Only our Will

    To Dream

    The Things

    We Can't .

    A Poeatreeman

    Edgar Allan Prieto
    4/1/91
    Copyright @ 2009 Edgar Allan Prieto

    ReplyDelete