Thursday, October 27, 2011

Kitaro Cosmic Love - YouTube.flv | POEATREEMAN on Xanga





   
A BRIDGE ACROSS THE STARS


I'VE NEVER TRAVELED SO FAR
AS TO REACH THE HEART
WHEN I FOUND IT
THERE WAS LOVE.

No Bridge
Will I Not Build
To Reach You

No Distance
Is Too Far.

No Mileage
Will Ever
Keep Me.

From Traveling
To The Stars.

No Record
Will I Not Break
To Find You.

No Luck,
Is Not My Charm.

No Time
Can Distance
Between Us.

Unless
I Choose To Lie.

No Bounds
Will Ever
Break Me.

Unless
The Span Is Flawed.

No Bridge
Will Not Be Built
Unless
I Will, It So.

No Friend
Will Ever
Come To Me
Until
I Build A Bridge.

No Distance
Can I Travel
Until
I Reach Their Heart.

No Time
Like Now
To Reach
Across The Stars.

DEDICATED TO NASA
& STAR TREK
FOR SPACE FLIGHT
& SPACE DAY TOO

A THOUGHT!

The Bridge I Built
Must Be
Built From Trust
If I Am Ever
To Go Across

A Poeatreeman

One Star is Only
A Thought Away.

One Friendship is Only
A Hand's Reach.

One Bridge
Will Let Us Speak.

Man and Heaven
Reaching Far.

One Try Away,
One Prayer to Say
God Speed Your Way.


Edgar Allan Prieto
Feb. 7,1987
Copyright ©2009 Edgar Allan Prieto  


Kitaro Cosmic Love - YouTube.flv | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment