Saturday, October 15, 2011

Kitaro ~ Journey to the Heart | POEATREEMAN on Xanga




THE JOURNEY TO THE HEART 
MUST FIRST START WITH GOD.


A LONG ROAD HOME

THE LONG ROAD HOME IS TO TAKE YOUR HEART ALONG. FOR WHEN YOU REACH THE END. THE JOURNEY WILL NOT END, FOR LOVE WILL GO ON
TO REACH GOD'S HEART. A NEW HOME FOR YOU TO TAKE HEART.                    

HEAVENLY IT WILL BE



THE LONG ROAD HOME


I am
one
of God’s Souls


Looking
for
the way home


It
started
when
I was born


All
was new
both
good and bad


I
have to learn
which
one is true


The
choices
are there
what
will I do?


I
pray
the right one
will
get me through


I
made mistakes
found wrong


I
am trying
to get back
where I belong


The
Road is narrow
when
choices are few


The
Road to Heaven
is one way too


The
Path to Hell
has many ways


Take
the wrong one
to walk away


The
Long Way Home
is hardest yet


It
takes
a lifetime
to reach your quest


Heaven!
There
are no short steps


I
Tripped
and Faltered
all the way


Yet
God
was there
to pick me up


The
Long Road Home
is in my sight


For
I carried God,
day and night.


Dedicated to Us All
Heaven help
the Wayward Soul

To find
a place with You...


To President William Jefferson Clinton

A Poeatreeman

The Shortest
will not be true


Yet
if you take it


Remember
what you choose


There
are no shortcuts
to Heaven


Hell
I thought of Heaven


Too
Late to say the words


My
Soul spoke not to Heaven


There
are shortcuts to Hell


Just
pass Heaven


Don’t
give a damn


You’ll
be there
in plenty of time


It
only
takes a day to reach


The
day
you passed Heaven.


Edgar Allan Prieto
7/30/2000

Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto




HEART

OH WHAT
GOD HAS GIVEN

I SHOULD
THANK HIM
IN EVERY WAY.

THE SMILE
AND THE RAIN.

THE WARMTH

THAT KEEPS
MY FAITH ALIVE

EACH TIME
I SEE
HIS CREATION.

I MARBLE
I AM HERE
TO SEE.

HIS LOVE
LETS ME
FIND HIS WAY.

HIS BEAUTY
I SEE
EVERYDAY.

HIS FORGIVENESS
LETS ME
KEEP THE FAITH.

HIS HOPE
I AM WITH HIM
AT THE GATE.

POEATREEMAN

I LONG TO FIND
I'VE JOURNEY
HOME
I TOOK HIS STEPS
AND ENTER INN.
I WAS THERE
BEFORE I KNEW
THANK GOD
I'M HERE WITH HE.

EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
10/16/2011
COPYRIGHT@2011

Kitaro ~ Journey to the Heart | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment