Sunday, October 9, 2011

Celine Dion's Fly - YouTube.flv


From: POEATREEMAN  | Oct 9, 2011  |
CARRY OUR PRAYERS TO HEAVEN 
TAKE THIS MESSAGE TO GOD, 
THAT HE MAY HEAR OUR PLEA'S 
FOR WE ARE FAR FROM GOD.
THIS MESSAGE

Take
this Message
way up High

To
The Land
where God Resides

Upon
your Wings
will be my Prayers

With
all my
Hopes and Cares

Fly
Strong and Straight
for me

For
I am Human
Far from God

Weakness
and Strength
are my marks

Mortal
am I in all I do

On
The Wings of Doves
I'll send Them to you

Praying
that
they'll reach your Heart

if
you should
Hear my Prayers

Return
them
with a Touch of you

So
I may Know
that you are you

For
the Love of you
will Carry me

Through
all
the Darkest Fears

If
I Know
you are
There with me

Through
all
my Doubts and Fears.

A Poeatreeman

To Virginia Tech; The Hookies




I Hope this will help you, to carry
Your Prayers To Heaven.

Edgar Allan Prieto
April 28,1986
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


FAITH! CAN REACH HEAVEN.

LET
IT FLY
ON ANGLE'S WINGS

LET
IT REACH
THE HAND OF GOD

LET
THE ANGLES
SING ALOUD

LET
THE PRAYERS
BE HEARD BY GOD

LET
GOD RETURN
THE WORDS
UNBROKEN

HEAR
HIS WORDS
KNOW
THEY'VE SPOKEN.

A Poeatreeman
5/30/2008
Copyright ©2008 Edgar Allan Prieto

No comments:

Post a Comment