Friday, October 7, 2011

Ernesto Cortazar - If I Could Love You - YouTube.flv | POEATREEMAN on Xanga








WHO WILL HOLD ME NOW?


I am going out on a Limb now
I am leaving my Heart to Love.

For when you see a Leaf fall

Remember

My Heart has fallen for Love

For what really hurts now
Are the Cares left by the wayside.

Not given to anyone.

My Soul is with God now,
 He holds me with Love

I am not by the wayside,
For I was Lifted above.

A Poeatreeman

Whom ever Leaves Care,
By the Wayside

Will Pick Up Sorrow Instead

Whom ever Holds Love,
Will Feel Sorrow's Tears

Whom ever Cares,
Will know the Pain and Joy

Whom ever Heart is Filled with Love

Will Hold The Jewels For Years.

Edgar Allan Prieto
8/14/2000
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto



THANKS K. FOR SHARING
YOUR HEART AND SOUL,.
LOVE HAS FRIENDS
TO HOLD.
CARE HAS A LITTLE HELPER,
HE CAN CARRY LOVE AROUND.
A TEAR
WHO SOMETIMES FALLS DOWN.

POEATREEMAN
EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
107/2011
COPYRIGHT@2011




Ernesto Cortazar - If I Could Love You - YouTube.flv | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment