Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nightingale - sound of nature | POEATREEMAN on Xanga





God Wakes me


God wakes me
Each day I am here.

I rise with the morning
To hear His songs play
The wind that is whistling
Through the trees.

The birds

Singing in the right keys.

The harmony of nature.

When it follows God's plans.

The hope  that Mankind
will find His way through           
The songs that will be sung
Is all up to you.

Nature will follow
Her own way through
Mankind can help
When He keeps in Tune.

A THOUGHT!
One Key to Knowledge
don't Lock the Door
One Key to Wisdom
be willing to Learn

Dedicated to All
For God Wakes Us
Each Day We are Here

A Poeatreeman

A CHOICE TO MAKE

If
I hear a Song
I do not like

Be
happy
that
I can hear it twice

If
I do not like
what I am playing

Change
the record now

See
who wrote
the lines to it

Know
there are
two sides to it

One
label
which side now?

Right
or Wrong
its your play now.

Edgar Allan Prieto
9/3/96
Copyright ©1998 Edgar Allan Prieto


A POET'S NOTE

A GOLD RECORD
YOU MAY NOT WIN
THOUGH !
HEAVEN'S GATE

IS ONE STEP AWAY.
STAY TO THE RIGHT,
YOU WILL NOT
BE FAR AWAY
YOU'VE TURNED
THE RECORD OVER
RIGHT WAS THE PLAY.

A POEATREEMAN
EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
9/3/96
COPYRIGHT@2010



Nightingale - sound of nature | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment