Monday, March 26, 2012

ROCKY 5 LESSONS OF LIFE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga




THE MOUNTAIN OF LIFE                



Take each stride
To step to life

In each step
Strive for best.


Take the Mountain
To the top

Carry through
all you do.


If it seems
Hard to bare

Know someone's
There with you.


Though the load
Seems more,

Than you can do

Life is only greater!
When it is shared by you.

Into life we must live
Taking each Season
To the top


In our hands
is all we can

The Mountain of life
is life itself.


As with each new peak
it must be climbed


There's only , One 
Who will hold us down

Or one who will hold us up

The will to climb
above ourselves.


The Greatest
is not the Climb To the Top


The Climb who made us
Find our self.


Through all life has to do

To all we must go through

Is to find our reasons
Why we're here


To know
God is there with you..


A Poeatreeman

Edgar Allan Prieto
March 11,1986
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto



GOD’S ROOFTOP THE MOUNTAIN OF LIFE

A **FALL** FROM** HEAVEN**
OR** A **SAVING** GRACE**
YOUR** STEPS **
WILL **SHOW **YOU**
WHERE** YOU'VE **PLACED.**

POEATREEMAN
EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
8/11/2011
COPYRIGHT@2011


A LESSON TO BE LEARNED


What
I Learned
in School

You
cannot
keep
God away


What
I Learned
in Life

I
see Him
every day


What
I Learned
in School

He
is Here
when I pray


What
I Learned
in Life

Is to
Thank Him
every day


What
I Learned
in School

Is to
Carry Him
each day


What
I Learned
in Life

Is not
to lose
the way..


A THOUGHT!

My Lesson
is a Lifetime
of Learning

The key
will be
was I Learning?

The School
I may come
through

Yet
Life's another
Journey.


Dedicated to Lauren  Kowan

A Poeatreeman

One hard Lesson
is fought each day

Give
not in
to ease the way

Look
at it all
to see the best

know the worst
was not the way.

A Poet's Note


Whenever
I come through
the Worst

Know
the Best
is in view


Whenever
the Best
is not to see

Take
the Worst
make it Better


Keeping
Perspective
will get
You through


The Best
and Worst
is what You do


God
is here
To help You through.


POET
A HARD LESSON LEARNED
IS ONE NOT FOUGHT
 HANG IN
THE ROUNDS
ARE NOT OVER

POEATREEMAN
3/26/2012

Edgar Allan Prieto
10/5/97
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto





ROCKY 5 LESSONS OF  LIFE | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment