Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Has Anyone Told You? | POEATREEMAN on Xanga


Has Anyone Told You?





IF NOT ONE TOLD YOU,
GOD LOVES YOU EVERY DAY.
HE GAVE YOU THE MORNING
TO SEE YOUR WAY

HE GAVE YOU LIFE TO FIND HIS WAY.

THE BEST TIMES


If I did not
go through
what I did


I would
have never
found
who I am


The
best part
is the worst


For
I kept faith
with Him


The
hard times
prepared me


For
what
was ahead


The
good times


Were
when 
I picked
myself up


I
had
to fall
to know
the best


The
sweet times ,


Were
not always
what
I needed


The
best times
were


All 
The
struggles
I had
defeated.


A THOUGHT!

No time
is worse, 
for where
would I be?


I am
here
for the count, 
not one, two, three


I'll take
what is there, 
Make
the best of it all


KNOWING  THE BEST,  IS YET TO BE..

DEDICATED TO LIFE

A Poeatreeman

I am the hopes
of my dreams


I am the strengths
of my weakness


I am the success
of my failures


I am the best
of my
worst times


I am no one
without God


I am the beliefs
of my faith


I am here
to climb
the mountain


The tools
are all with me


I have faith
God allowed it
to be.


A POET'S NOTE


God will pick you up
when you least expect


Have faith
through
the hardest test


It will not be failure
or success


It will be
your faith's test.


Edgar Allan Prieto
3/10/96

 Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

Has Anyone Told You? | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment