Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Old Barns....music is 'Ol Rugged Cross | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

ANGER
YOU CANNOT HEAR GOD
WHEN YOU ARE BARKING
AT THE WORLD
EDGAR ALLAN PRIETO
6/21/2011
COPYRIGHT@2011

THE GOLDEN MOMENTS

    
There's a
Time to be Born

A Time to Cry

A Time to open
up your Eyes

A Time to see
Earths Blue Skies

A Time to Love
and Love your God

A Time to Feel
and Wake your Heart

For
God
has Given you a Start.


There's a
Time to Grow

and do your part

A Time to Learn
and Struggle Hard

A Time to Find
What's Right or Wrong

A Time to Face
The Truth of all

A Time to Feel
what Pain is called

A Time to Love
when Love will Call.


There's a
Time to Change

When Seasons Fall

A Time to Think
and Reflect it all

A Time for Hope
when Spirits fall

A Time for God
when all is Lost

A Time to Touch
when Teardrops fall

A Time to Smile
and Bear it all.


There's a
Time for Darkness

When Winter Falls

A Time for Life
to End it all

A Time for Answers
when Death has Called

A Time for Silence
and  Prayer for all

A Time to be Judged
for what is Wrong

A Time to Part
for God has Called.


Edgar Allan Prieto
9/4/77
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto





LIFE & DEATH


Death will be the end of me

Life will wake me up

Hours will pass me by

Time will see me through

Chance will come each day

Changes will turn me gray

Years will tell the story

Life will be what it may

Wisdom will see what I had to say

Answers will not question me

I will answer what did

God will show me all my ways

The other one will be there

if I lost my way.

A Poeatreeman

Once born twice die ,
if you leave God aside.


Edgar Allan Prieto
9/11/91
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto




DEDICATED TO 
THE JOYOUSONE
FOR SHE FILLS
MY HEART WITH JOY




Old Barns....music is 'Ol Rugged Cross | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment