Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Poetry of my Heart ~ Oh What Wonders! - YouTube.flv,A POET'S QUILL - YouTube





Poetry of my Heart ~ Oh What Wonders! - YouTube.flv


A Poet's Quill





My Quill is dying


My Blotter's wet


My Tears are falling


My words regret


My Heart is hurting


My Feeling jest


My Soul is searching


For Eternal rest.


My Quill has spoken


These immortal words


The strokes


I have written


Will be the last words


My Quill is gone


Though I rest


I still think,


of the Poet's Quest.


To find the words


That make us best.


Dedicated to
all Poets Past & Present


A Poeatreeman

"The Quill will be the Poet's Soul"
"Immortalize in Every Word!"


Edgar Allan Prieto
6/29/2007
------------------------------------------------
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto




A Quill's Soul


The Quill will Speak


The Ink will flow


The Word well written


As Truth will know


The Blotter absorbs


The Spirit's Essence's


Lines are flowing


Through Heart and Soul


The Quill will follow


The Poet's Hand.


Remembering!


It will Speak;


At God's Command.


A Poeatreeman
Edgar Allan Prieto
7/1/2007
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


Poetry of my Heart ~ Oh What Wonders! - YouTube.flv,A POET'S QUILL - YouTube

1 comment:

  1. POETRY IS THE SOUL OF LIFE
    FOR IT CRIES OUT
    WHEN WORDS ARE SPOKEN

    POEATREEMAN

    ReplyDelete