Monday, March 26, 2012

HOP :AN EASTER TALE :HAPPY EASTER | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

HOP :AN EASTER TALE :
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL THE WORLD:

SEARCHING!  I HOPE YOU PICK LOVE,
YOUR NEST EGG TO SHARE,

THE GOLDEN ONE
YOU'LL FIND IT WITH CARE.


AN EASTER TALE


Love
does not
always hop


When
it does
hop to it


What
am I
a bunny?


Just love
hopping
to you


The last time
I looked


I did not
have a tail


Then
why
am I
hopping
around?


Love's
got me
by the hare


I never
know
when
love
will come


When
it does
I'll take
it all


Love
will
carry me
through
tomorrow


Beyond
eternity
to the first day


What
am I to do


If
someone tries
to pull my leg?


A lucky foot
they won't get


A HEART OF LOVE IS WHAT I HAVE..

They won't
find it in
any basket


You'll find it
when love
comes to you..


A THOUGHT!

Don't
stay
in your shell


If
you want
the hare
to win


Don't
race to love


It
will
come
when
you care


Don't
wait
for
tomorrow


Love
is here
today


Don't
cry
tomorrow


You have
the rest
of the day.


DEDICATED TO REBECCA
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL THE WORLD

A Poeatreeman

I am not
here
for Easter,


all the days
you care


I
won't be
in a basket


My
nest egg
is in
my Heart


If
you
find
the
Golden one


You'll
have
a Heart
that truly
cares.


Edgar Allan Prieto
4/2/96
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto


HOP :AN EASTER TALE :HAPPY EASTER | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment