Wednesday, February 8, 2012

ERNESTO CORTAZAR - Today,Tomorrow and Forever | POEATREEMAN on Xanga







TENDERNESS


Tenderness is your,
Smile

The Way you Look,
and Hold my Hand

The Way you Talk,
and Understand

The Way you Smile,
and Laugh with me

The Way you Share,
my Company

The Way you feel,
and Bear my Pains

The Way your Heart,
Has Grown To Love

The Way you Show,
How much you Care

The Way you Know,
How much I Love

The Way you Keep me,
Nice and Warm

The Way you Take me,
at my Worst

The Way you Treat me,
When I am Sick

The Way you Help,
When I Need you

The Way you Come,
To Share Our Love

The Way you are,
When I am With you

The Way you Touch,
and Kiss my Lips

The Way you See,
Our Sacred Vows

The Way you Ask,
God For Help

The Way you Want,
Our Love to be

The Way you Like ,
Our Cup of Tea

The Way you Do ,
Those Little Things

The Way you Care,
about the Flowers

The Way you Think,
of all These Things

The Way you Pass,
Each Waking Hour

For all The Times,
I am With you

All We Have Done

I Know you Have
Tenderness

For I See it
in your Love.,,

A Poeatreeman

DEDICATED TO
THE HUMAN HEART
FOR IT CAN BE
TENDER

Edgar Allan Prieto
November 26,1978
Copyright@2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

ERNESTO CORTAZAR - Today,Tomorrow and Forever | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment