Tuesday, November 15, 2011

this is real friendship - YouTube.flv | POEATREEMAN on Xanga





From: POEATREEMAN  | Nov 15, 2011  | 
 
Loading...
HEART

My words are gold
Heart too heavy to hold

My truth is light
brighter than the brightest light

My friendship is life
longer than the end of time

My humanity is for the world
I serve God
Who gave it all to us to share

My mistakes are as great as sin
I am human in all I do

My strength will be all I can bear
I am weighed down by all my cares

My hopes are for all the world
To have peace and give it too

My prayers are only one
With God at my side
one prayer will do.

A Poeatreeman

One world is all I need,
One care carries all the world
One God who holds us all,
One friend is you.

Written ,Dedicated to His Highness
Prince Abdvllah Mohammed Bin Saud Alkbeir

Edgar Allan Prieto
2/17/91
Copyright ©2007 Edgar Allan Prieto

this is real friendship - YouTube.flv | POEATREEMAN on Xanga

No comments:

Post a Comment